Ipswich Choral Society continually strives to perform innovative and exciting music programmes. Ever increasing costs of hiring rehearsal and performance venues, music hire, artists’ fees and publicity mean the Society is looking for financial support from sponsors and advertising.
Sponsors can provide funding for a concert or part of a concert such as:
- Commission of a new piece
- Hire and transport of organ/harpischord
- Orchestral score hire
- Concert venue hire
So what would a sponsor receive for supporting the choir? A few examples of the options available are:
- Complimentary tickets and programme listing as a sponsor
- Complimentary tickets, champagne reception, free page advert and listing as a sponsor in the concert programme
- Complimentary tickets, exclusive advertising on posters, programme and at the concert, VIP reception with conductor
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, we would be happy to meet and discuss sponsorship opportunities for your organisation. Please contact our Chair, Christine Pearce to arrange a meeting on 01473 738324 or via email.
Programme advertising provides a cost-effective option to support Ipswich Choral Society. A concert programme is produced for every concert and included within the ticket price.
Please contact our publicity officer, Fenella Andrews on 01473 431873 or via email to find out more.
Programmes are A5 in size, printed in black and white. Occasionally printed in colour for which a different rate applies.
- B/w advert (small print run): £15
- B/w advert (large print run): £30
- Colour advert: £40 for half page / £80 for full page
- A5 Half Page (landscape orientation) – 100mm height x 141mm width
Send through advert image (pdf, png or jpg format). All artwork should be supplied at 300dpi if possible. It may be possible to create a bespoke advert from copy/images supplied, please contact us if this is required to discuss.